Sunday 12 April 2015

The Priestess: Divine Mother


I met the priestess again. She spoke about the true offering to our divine mother.
"In all, in everyone and everything..." Said the priestess and smiled, "she lives".
I listened to her patiently thinking " of course she is! Now don't we all know this already?"

She looked into my eyes, still. Her gaze, fixed at a point beyond my eyes. Strangely it did not feel eerie. It doesn't feel eerie with her. I stood still, transfixed.
"Child, you have a lot to learn. Go light a yellow candle and let it burn. Gather some strength, muster some courage. Stay open to receive what you seek"

I still looked at her, even more confused now. What was the change in topic about? Outside, the two owls were hooting. It was strange that they kept showing up no matter where I went. But that is a different story.

Finally I spoke, breaking what seemed like a trance. She shifted her focus suddenly and softened her gaze.

"She is in all. Should you seek her, seek all of her."

"Priestess, what do you mean by that" I finally enquired.

"I mean right now I see her in you..." She smiled softly "as I hear her in those owls. As I also see her in that cleaning lady and  peeping from the face of the grocer down the street. THAT is how you should greet everyone: like you would greet your God."

"True." I thought.

The faint lights of a setting sun filtered through the many coloured beads that hung from the priestess's window. The room was filled with such mystical light. I smiled at her before I got to my feet to leave. In her, too, then I saw her.

Mother Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment