Sunday 19 April 2015

The Guide

Merry meet all!
This post I simply write
To tell you all how I shall guide
With my scrying with my runes
Those who wish, for many moons

So here I go

I shall write the readings and messages
In sections many in many passages

Now future is our making own
My readings shall tell you what not be sown
FAIR WARNINGS shall warn you what you mustn't do
How it will harm your kin and you
These shall be mistakes we would be prone to
In the time, which the reading shall refer to

PLAN OF ACTION is what instead be done
What could lead to aversion of the threat, for one
And also that what may lead to the best
Outcome such that the future be a fest

THE GAIN is what that would come
should challenges mentioned above be won
For with pain alone is gain in sight
It shall come in degrees heavy or light
Depending upon how well you manage
Your challenge you face with no damage
To no person no animal no tree no rock
Take a deep breath and pull up your sock

)O(

And thus shall the readings be formatted
May they be good guides and acted
Upon with mindfulness love and compassion
For each moment is a ripple that is a lesson!

Love and light to you!

Any queries are welcome :)

-Iyah

No comments:

Post a Comment