Thursday 16 April 2015

Sorting Hat

Our choices define us, yes. And although often circumstances guide our choices such that others would judge, those of us who do go through those circumstances know better.
We don't judge.
Neither we let others judge us.
We are what we are.
We chose it.

SORTING HAT

A little girl, I never knew
What I was doing and why
Sinna would say I have to wait
Wait and wait to try
I did that, just that, waited
Not to please my heart
But no other option came my way
I had to wait for my part
I was being tried, Sinna said one day
That priestess, God bless her
I knew my wait would be over soon
I knew I trusted her
I did as I was guided, I did all good
When suddenly one day I realised
I knew I chose my life afresh
My mission I had finalised
No sorting hat could tell me
What I was to really do
I knew when I grew in my heart
The form of my nature, true

-Iyah Arcæn

No comments:

Post a Comment