Thursday 25 June 2015

Saying 'NO' To Amnesia

|| Tamaso ma jyotir gamaya ||

Here is a beautiful Sanskrit shloka that says "deliver from darkness (Tamas) unto light (Jyoti) ..Conscious awakening of the consciousness, from amnesia to truth..."

Say aloud with me:
I AM joy, pure and free
I AM my manifestation, my true dream
I AM fearless of what is to come
I AM powerful I AM I AM I AM truth.

These aren't just words. Words , in fact, are NEVER just words, they are spells the power of which depends upon the intent of the speaker. Now go back again, read the sentences one by one, close your eyes and speak them aloud with as much intent as you can muster.

Some of you might not believe, but we all have the power within. We ARE power. To those who are sceptical, I suggest do it anyway, what harm can this simple exercise do.
Better still, write them down on a post-it and say them out loud daily for a week or more.

You will see the difference.

Wake up from the amnesia, we are more than the small percentage of our brain that we use. Try wake up the rest of it, and realise your own power.

Blessed be

Iyah

No comments:

Post a Comment