Thursday 31 December 2015

Light workers' Scroll, December 31st, 2015

Hello my beloved light-worker friends!
I haven't done posts exclusively for us. However this seems like a message apt to start doing so.

This message came to me after a rather disturbing dream where I was fighting a demonic being all night. It was surreal. I don't know yet if it was a dream only or have I been travelling, you know what I mean. Why I have started suspecting sons because my dreams have started having a pattern. Well, I might post about them if anyone is interested. As for today, here is the message:





You are told to have faith in your light working abilities and in your ascended masters. With faith, you shall be able to lull the inner turmoil and then you will be able to listen to you intuition better.
You may be unaware or partially aware about your mission, but thats where your spirit guides come into picture. Trust their messages. You shall be confident of what you are doing only if you have faith in yourself and your guides.

Keep doing your duties as your path crosses may lives and help them in wondrous ways! Do not procrastinate.

Your apprehensions are your physical body's response to certain big changes that are on your way, as sensed by your spiritual body. Your physical body is unable to understand it just yet. Try support it with meditation/ detoxing diet of fruits and lots of water and rest. The moon is also waning. It is the perfect time!

I know in times of anxiety, it is difficult to stay rational. However, try and do so. Remember, TRUST and FAITH on your guides!

Help is yours, ask for it if you need it.

(329/355)

1 comment: